ICT and the Impact on Education
Now youngsters live in a digitized world. They are surrounded by lots of digitized equipment and facilities on a daily basis. In such an age, the education process has been changed by the effect. In this chapter, we discuss how the classroom activities are being changed and what kinds of ICT equipment are typically being used.
- 1.National Center for Education Statistics. (2000). Internet Access in U.S. Public Schools and Class-Rooms: 1994–99 (Feb 2000).Google Scholar
- 2.National Center for Education Statistics. (2000). Teachers Use of Computers and the Internet in Public Schools (Apr 2000).Google Scholar
- 3.Web page of BECTA. http://www.eep.ac.uk/dnn2/Organizations/Becta/tabid/65/Default.aspx.
- 4.Web page of OFSTED. https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/ofsted.
- 5.National Grid for Learning. (1997). The Governments Consultation Paper—Connecting the Learning Society. https://www.education.gov.uk/consultations/downloadableDocs/42_1.pdf.