Part of the Intelligent Systems Reference Library book series (ISRL, volume 91)
Video Sharing and MOOCs for STEM Education
In this chapter, we introduce the new virtual tools known as Video Sharing and MOOCs. These tools are described in terms of their benefits and effectiveness for education.
- 1.Ejiri, A., Namiki, ed., M, Science experiments 100, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3XSBuU6E-s.
- 2.Berkley Middle School science experiments, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBYS-t2ZtP8.
- 3.Coursera’s web page, https://www.coursera.org.
- 4.Udacity’s web page, https://www.udacity.com.
- 5.An example for STEM on Coursera, https://www.mooc-list.com/course/tinkering-fundamentals-constructionist-approach-stem-learning-coursera.
- 6.Center for teaching, Vanderbilt University, http://cft.vanderbilt.edu/tag/moocs/.
- 7.MOOCs Directory, http://www.moocs.co/K-12_MOOCs.html.
- 8.Canvas Network: https://www.canvas.net.
© Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016