Sufficient Conditions of Cut Sets on Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets
In this paper, a monomorphism is established from the three-valued fuzzy sets to intuitionistic fuzzy sets, and with this monomorphism, the three-valued fuzzy sets can be embedded in intuitionistic fuzzy sets. Then the general definition of the cut sets on the intuitionistic fuzzy sets is proposed. Finally, the axiomatic descriptions for different cut sets are presented and three most intrinsic properties for each cut sets are listed.
KeywordsIntuitionistic fuzzy sets Cut sets Sufficient condition Monomorphism
This work was supported by the National Science Foundation of China (61473327).
- 3.Atanassov, K.: Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets: Theory and Applications. Physica-Verlag, Heidelberg (1999)Google Scholar
- 4.Lai, Y.J., Hwang, C.L.: Fuzzy Mathematical Programming-Methods and Applications, pp. 1–156. Springer, Berlin (1992)Google Scholar
- 5.Xu, Z.S.: Uncertain Multiple Attribute Decision Making: Methods and Applications (in Chinese), pp. 3–236. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing (2004)Google Scholar
- 10.Wang, G.J.: L-fuzzy Topology Space Theory (in Chinese), pp. 1–406. Shanxi Normal University Press, Xi’an (1988)Google Scholar
- 11.Liu, Y.M., Luo, M.K.: Fuzzy Topology, pp. 1–306. World Scientific Publishing, Singapore (1990)Google Scholar
- 12.Zhang, G.Q.: Fuzzy Measure Theory (in Chinese), pp. 1–265. Guizhou Science and Technology Press, Guiyang (1994)Google Scholar
- 13.Wu, C.X., Ma, M.: The Basis of Fuzzy Analysis (in Chinese), pp. 1–147. National Defence Industry Press, Beijing (1991)Google Scholar
- 17.Wang, G.J.: Non-classical Logic and Approximate Reasoning (in Chinese), pp. 24–185. Science Press, Beijing (2000)Google Scholar
- 18.Luo, C.Z.: Introduction to Fuzzy Sets (1) (in Chinese), pp. 1–486. Beijing Normal University Press, Beijing (1989)Google Scholar
- 19.Li, M.: Cut Sets of Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets (in Chinese). J Liaoning Norm Univ. (Nat. Sci. Ed.) 30, 152–154 (2007)Google Scholar