The evolution and the increasing interest in sport medicine have been powerful drives to improve the state of art in many aspects, from basic science through diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation and return to sport.
KeywordsAnterior Cruciate Ligament Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction Anterior Cruciate Ligament Injury Autologous Chondrocytes Implantation Rehabilitation Strategy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 2.Shelbourne KD, Nitz P (1990) Accelerated rehabilitation after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction. AJSM 18(3):292–299Google Scholar
- 6.Hewett TE, Di Stasi SL, Myer GD (2013) Current concepts for injury prevention in athletes after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction. AJSM 41(1):216–224Google Scholar
- 12.Della Villa S et al (2010) Does intensive rehabilitation permit early return to sport without compromising the clinical outcome after arthroscopic autologous chondrocyte implantation in highly competitive athletes? AJSM 38(1):68–77Google Scholar
- 13.Alentorn-Geli E et al (2009) Prevention of non-contact anterior cruciate ligament injuries in soccer players. Part 1: mechanisms of injury and underlying risk factors. KSSTA 17(7):705–729Google Scholar
- 15.Tjong VK (2014) A qualitative investigation of the decision to return to sport after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction: to play or not to play. AJSM 42(2):336–342Google Scholar
- 16.Reider B (2007) Sound mind, sound body. AJSM 35(12):1995–1996Google Scholar
© Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015