Interpreting Oscillations in Numerically Exact Simulations of 2D Electronic Spectra
2D electronic spectroscopy signals are simulated with accurate hierarchy method treatment of an electronic heterodimer coupled to a bath and local vibrations. We examine the effect of vibrations on the correspondence between exciton and population dynamics.
- 1.A. Ishizaki and G. R. Fleming, Annu. Rev. Condens. Matter Phys., 3, 333–361, 2012.Google Scholar
- 2.A. Kolli et al., J. Chem. Phys., 137, 174109, 2012.Google Scholar
- 3.J. M. Womick and A. M. Moran, J. Phys. Chem. B, 115, 1347–1356, 2011.Google Scholar
- 4.V. Tiwari, et al., Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A., 110, 1203–1208, 2013.Google Scholar
- 5.Y.-C. Cheng and G. R. Fleming, J Phys Chem A, 112, 4254–4260, 2008.Google Scholar
- 6.A. Ishizaki and G. R. Fleming, J. Chem. Phys., 130, 234111, 2009.Google Scholar