Interpreting Oscillations in Numerically Exact Simulations of 2D Electronic Spectra
2D electronic spectroscopy signals are simulated with accurate hierarchy method treatment of an electronic heterodimer coupled to a bath and local vibrations. We examine the effect of vibrations on the correspondence between exciton and population dynamics.
KeywordsExcitation Energy Transfer Intramolecular Vibration Site Dynamic Intermediate Coupling Regime Spectroscopic Response
This work was supported by the Director, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, of the USA Department of Energy under contract DE-AC02-05CH11231 and the Division of Chemical Sciences, Geosciences and Biosciences Division, of Basic Energy Sciences through grant DE-AC03-76F000098 (at LBNL and UC Berkeley), and by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (Grant Number 25708003) from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. D.M. thanks the NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program.
- 1.A. Ishizaki and G. R. Fleming, Annu. Rev. Condens. Matter Phys., 3, 333–361, 2012.Google Scholar
- 2.A. Kolli et al., J. Chem. Phys., 137, 174109, 2012.Google Scholar
- 3.J. M. Womick and A. M. Moran, J. Phys. Chem. B, 115, 1347–1356, 2011.Google Scholar
- 4.V. Tiwari, et al., Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A., 110, 1203–1208, 2013.Google Scholar
- 5.Y.-C. Cheng and G. R. Fleming, J Phys Chem A, 112, 4254–4260, 2008.Google Scholar
- 6.A. Ishizaki and G. R. Fleming, J. Chem. Phys., 130, 234111, 2009.Google Scholar