Services Collaboration Supported by a B2B Platform in Retail Environment
The collaboration between services enables the communication between business entities in an efficient way. In order to achieve the uniformity between the provision and consumption of information we use platforms that can place different actors in the same context and that take advantage of the business architect figure, that defines the business logic implemented through the business process. In this paper it is described a platform that enables business collaboration to the exchange of product information in a retail environment. The proposed system is based on a B2B cloud based platform that provides support for the business logic and the collaboration among business partners. We validate this system through the implementation of some applications that enable farmers, food transportation companies and supermarkets to share information.
KeywordsFuture Internet generic enabler business process business architect
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Gonzalez-Miranda, S., Alcarria, R., Robles, T., Morales, A., Gonzalez, I., Montcada, E.: Future Supermarket: Overcoming Food Awareness Challenges, Madrid, Spain, pp. 483–488 (2013)Google Scholar
- 2.Morales, A., Robles, T., Alcarria, R., Cedeño, E.: On the Support of Scientific Workflows over Pub/Sub Brokers, Madrid, Spain, pp. 10954–10980 (2013)Google Scholar
- 3.McAfee, A.P.: Enterprise 2.0: The dawn of emergent collaboration, pp. 21–28. MIT (2006)Google Scholar
- 4.Martin, D., Alcarria, R., Robles, T., Morales, A.: A Systematic Approach for Service Prosumerization in IoT Scenarios, Madrid, Spain, pp. 494–499 (2013)Google Scholar
- 5.Strohbach, M., Martin, M.: Toward a Platform for Pervasive Display Applications in Retail Environments, Heidelberg, Germany, pp. 19–27 (2011)Google Scholar
- 6.Urien, P., Piramuthu, S.: Framework and authentication protocols for smartphone, NFC, and RFID in retail transactions, Paris, France, pp. 77–82 (2013)Google Scholar
- 7.Moltchanov, B., Rodriguez, O.: Generic enablers concept and two implementations for European Future Internet test-bed, Turin, Italy, pp. 304–308 (2014)Google Scholar