Search Engine of Mentions of Russian Companies on the Internet
This article describes a search engine of websites and mentions of Russian companies in the Internet. This system was developed by SKB Kontur company as a part of the product Kontur-Focus. The paper describes architecture of the system and Data Mining algorithms used in it.
KeywordsSearch engine Information retrieval Data mining Russian companies Companies search
We would like to express our gratitude to the 2GIS team that collected and provided the data helped us estimate quality of our approach. Also, we would like to express our gratitude to Vladimir Gusev from Kontur Labs, who helped us with creation of 2GIS bindings. Last but not least we would like to thank the anonymous reviewers and the volume editors.
- 3.Irina, R.: An empirical study of the naive Bayes classifier. In: IJCAI 2001 Workshop on Empirical Methods in Artificial Intelligence (2001)Google Scholar
- 4.Murphy, K.P.: Naive Bayes Classiers. University of British Columbia, Canada (2006)Google Scholar
- 5.Page, L., Brin, S., Motwani, R., Winograd, T.: The PageRank citation ranking: Bringing order to the web (1999)Google Scholar
- 6.Selvan, M.P., Chandra Sekar, A., Priya Dharshini, A.: Survey on web page ranking algorithms. Int. J. Comput. Appl. 41(19), 1–7 (2012)Google Scholar
- 7.White, T.: Hadoop. The Definitive Guide, 2nd edn. OReilly Media, Inc., Massachusetts (2010)Google Scholar