Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Bruns, G., Fong, P.W., Siahaan, I., Huth, M.: Relationship-based access control: its expression and enforcement through hybrid logic. In: CODASPY 2012, pp. 117–124. ACM (2012)Google Scholar
- 3.Datta, A., Blocki, J., Christin, N., DeYoung, H., Garg, D., Jia, L., Kaynar, D.K., Sinha, A.: Understanding and protecting privacy: Formal semantics and principled audit mechanisms. In: Jajodia, S., Mazumdar, C. (eds.) ICISS 2011. LNCS, vol. 7093, pp. 1–27. Springer, Heidelberg (2011)CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 5.Fong, P.W.: Relationship-based access control: Protection model and policy language. In: CODASPY 2011, pp. 191–202. ACM (2011)Google Scholar
- 6.Greschbach, B., Kreitz, G., Buchegger, S.: The devil is in the metadata - new privacy challenges in decentralised online social networks. In: PerCom Workshops, pp. 333–339. IEEE (2012)Google Scholar
- 7.Le Métayer, D.: Privacy by design: A formal framework for the analysis of architectural choices. In: CODASPY 2013, pp. 95–104. ACM (2013)Google Scholar
- 9.Ruan, J., Thielscher, M.: A logic for knowledge flow in social networks. In: Wang, D., Reynolds, M. (eds.) AI 2011. LNCS (LNAI), vol. 7106, pp. 511–520. Springer, Heidelberg (2011)Google Scholar
- 10.Seligman, J., Liu, F., Girard, P.: Facebook and the epistemic logic of friendship. In: TARK 2013 (2013)Google Scholar