Quasi-periodic Oscillations in the System of Three Chaotic Oscillators
The dynamics of three coupled chaotic Rössler systems is considered. We discuss scenarios for the evolution of different types of regimes. The possibility of two- and three-frequency quasi-periodicity is shown. We considered the occurrence of resonanses on three-frequency torus, which leads to two-freqiency quasi-periodic regimes. The illustrations in the form of charts of the Lyapunov exponents, phase portraits of attractors plotted in the Poincare section and bifurcation diagrams are presented. We discuss the type of quasi-periodic bifurcation in the system.
Keywordschaotic oscillations quasi-periodic oscillations invariant tori bifurcation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Temirbayev, A., Nalibayev, Y.D., Zhanabaev, Z.Z., Ponomarenko, V.I., Rosenblum, M.: Autonomous and forced dynamics of oscillator ensembles with global nonlinearcoupling: An experimental study. Phys. Rev. E 87, 062917 (2013)Google Scholar
- 2.Vlasov, V., Pikovsky, A.: Synchronization of a Josephson junction array in terms of global variables. Phys. Rev. E 88, 022908 (2012)Google Scholar
- 4.Pikovsky, A., Rosenblum, M., Kurths, J.: Synchronization: A Universal Concept in Nonlinear Sciences. Cambridge University Press (2001)Google Scholar
- 7.Broer, H., Simó, C., Vitolo, R.: The Hopf-saddle-node bifurcation for fixed points of 3D-diffeomorphisms: The Arnol’d resonance web. Reprint from the Belgian Mathematical Society, 769–787 (2008)Google Scholar
- 9.Emelianova, Y.P., Kuznetsov, A.P., Turukina, L.V., Sataev, I.R., Chernyshov, N.Y.: A structure of the oscillation frequencies parameter space for the system of dissipatively coupled oscillators. Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation 19, 1203–1212 (2014)CrossRefMathSciNetGoogle Scholar