Basic Mechanisms of the Formal Knowledge Representation for the Information Searching Tool for Process Modeling
Formal modeling of the processes is an issue that has its practical consequences. It could provide us enormous benefits that will solve many problems of the semi-formal modeling. Our intention is to develop a solution that will be able to be used as a tool that provides powerful searching mechanism of the modeled environment. That tool will be used as easily as any other informal or semi-formal approaches. Since the software development process is the area that might effectively use the benefits of formal approaches, we use it as an environment for the development of our method. In this paper we focus on the description and implementation of the necessary modeling mechanisms in the PROLOG language and provide a demonstration of the essential benefits of such an approach.
KeywordsFormal modeling Software process Ontology PROLOG
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Duží, M., Jespersen, B., Materna, P.: Procedural Semantics for Hyperintensional Logic: Foundations and Applications of Transparent Intensional Logic. Springer (2010)Google Scholar
- 3.Kožusznik, J., Štolfa, S.: Basic Constructions for the Definition of the Software Development Process with Formal Method Paper read at the 2011 European Simulation and Modelling Conference (ESM 2011), Guimaraes (2011)Google Scholar
- 4.Kožusznik, J., Štolfa, S.: Knowledge based approach to software development process modeling. Paper read at Digital Information Processing and Communications, Ostrava (2011)Google Scholar
- 5.Kožusznik, J., Štolfa, S., Duží, M., Košinár, M., Číhalová, M.: Know How and Know What for Software Processes. In: Maciaszek, L.A., Loucopoulos, P. (eds.) ENASE 2010. CCIS, vol. 230, pp. 178–192. Springer, Heidelberg (2011)Google Scholar
- 13.Sowa, J.F.: Knowledge Representation: Logical, Philosophical, and Compu-tational Foundations. Brooks Cole Publishing Co., Pacific Grove (©2000)Google Scholar