Expanded Customer Journey Map: Interaction Mapping Framework Based on Scenario
This study proposed the mapping framework that was the intermediate layer between these two toolkits. The main attribute of mapping framework is that it is built up on the basis of scenario; thus, it plays the role of making the two toolkits correspond with the task based on a scenario as an output interaction as to the input of behaviors conducted by customers that are principle agents of the customer journey map and an output interaction as to the outcome actually conducted by the functions of system in the system map. It gives us an expectation that it would be usefully utilized for identifying problems later rather than merely visualizing intangible services.
KeywordsService design Service framework Customer journey map System map Interaction
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Dongseok, L.: Holistic, collaborative, ecological, and coevolutionary characteristics of service design process. Ergonomic Society of Korea 31(1) (2012)Google Scholar
- 2.Nakyung, L.: Spatio-temporal centered Evaluation model for service design (2012)Google Scholar
- 3.Sangyong, P.: Application of emotion words customer journey map (2013)Google Scholar
- 4.Seungju, K.: A study on the development of service experience frame according to the customer journey of ICT service with applied kano model (2013)Google Scholar
- 5.Moritz, S.: Service Design: Practical access to an evolving field (2005)Google Scholar
- 6.Brown, T.: Change by design. HarperCollins (2009)Google Scholar