An e-Learning System Based on EGL and Web 2.0
Aiming at the existing problems of e-Learning system application architecture, in the analysis of the relationship between EGL and Web 2.0 technologies, an application architecture of e-Learning system based on EGL and integrating Web 2.0 technology is proposed in this paper. Through the process of design and implementation of an e-Learning system, the key feature of the architecture is demonstrated – developers can focus on the business issues what code handle without caring for software technical details. The architecture is simple, easy to use and across languages, frameworks and runtime platforms. In addition, it can reduce the cost during the development stage of application and effectively improve the real-time requirements and human- computer interaction experience of e-Learning system.
Keywordse-Learning EGL Web 2.0 architecture
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.Song, B., Zhao, J.: Research on Network Teaching System Based on Open Source Framework. In: IEEE Ninth International Conference on Hybrid Intelligent Systems, vol. 1, pp. 28–32. IEEE, Shenyang (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.Fang, W., Sun, Y.: Research and Application of J2EE’s Data Persistence Layer. Computer Technology and Development 17(2), 68–91 (2007)Google Scholar
- 6.Song, B., Zhang, Y.: Implementation on Network Teaching System Based on Java EE Architecture. In: IEEE Second International Conference on Information Technology and Computer Science, Kiev, vol. 1, pp. 354–357 (2010)Google Scholar
- 7.IBM Corporation, EGL Programmer’s Guide Version7 Release 00, USA (2007) Google Scholar
- 8.Russell, M.A.: DOJO: The Definitive Guide. O’Reilly Media, USA (2009)Google Scholar
- 9.Margolis, B., Danny, A.: Enterprise Web 2.0 with EGL, pp. 83–95, 131–141, 225–237. MC Press, USA (2009)Google Scholar