Design of Embedded Ethernet Interface Based on ARM11 and Implementation of Data Encryption
Network interface is studied based on S3C6410 processor and DM9000 Ethernet controller, the hardware circuit of network card interface is designed and developed with conciseness and stability. The DM9000 platform device drivers is designed in the aspect of software, then the development process of network card driver programs based on Linux operating system are introduced. The network card drivers are analyzed such as the initialization of network device, the process of sending and receiving data packet, etc. Finally, through to network data encryption of socket programs based on RC4 algorithm, this has confirmed the system accuracy and finished encryption of network datas.
KeywordsDM9000 network device driver ARM11 Ethernet interface network data encryption
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Fang, A., Zhang, Y.: Design of High-Speed Electric Power Network Data Ac-quisition System Based on ARM and Embedded Ethernet. J. Adv. Intell. Comput. 139, 455–459 (2012)Google Scholar
- 2.Zhao, R.M., Wang, M.: Design of ARM-based embedded Ethernet interface. J. Comput. Eng. Technol. 4, 268–270 (2010)Google Scholar
- 3.Ge, Y.M.: Ethernet interface embedded system design. J. Electron. Technol. Appl. 7, 25–27 (2002)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhang, J.: Embedded Ethernet technology and its application in the field of industrial measurement and controlment. J. Instrum. Technol. Sens. 5, 36–37 (2003)Google Scholar
- 7.Attacks on the RC4 Stream Cipher, http://cage.agent.be/~klein/RC4/RC4-en
- 8.Yuan, W.Q.: Research and Implementation of Embedded Interface of Ethernet. J. Instrum. Technol. Sens. 11, 59–61 (2008)Google Scholar
- 9.Li, J.X., Zhang, C.: Design and Implementation of Network Card Interface Based on ARM and DM9000. J. Comput. Inf. Technol. 24, 123–125 (2008)Google Scholar
- 10.Zhou, J.Q.: Development of Network Device Driver Based on Linux. J. Emb. Syst. Eng. 30, 5124–5127 (2009)Google Scholar
- 11.Yang, R., Cai, H.: Research and implement of Ethernet interface based on embedded system. J. Comput. Intell. Des. 2, 288–291 (2009)Google Scholar
- 12.Fan, Z.: Fundamentals of network security. J. Comput. Commun. 17, 121–136 (2009)Google Scholar