Wireless Sensor and Mobile Application of an Agriculture Security System
This study uses wireless sensor and mobile APP technologies to plan and build an agriculture security system to prevent farmers’ losses. This security system consists of a variety of different sensor functions. The data collected will be analyzed and judged through the Arduino microprocessor and the information is sent to the control end by the ZigBee wireless transmission module. The control end will activate all buzzers and the searchlight if an invasion has been confirmed. Also, the installation of the CCD camera will activate when suspicious activity occurs and will thus take clear and definite photos as evidence and send an email to notify the user. Using the mobile APP program developed by ourselves, when the smart phone APP detects new photos being stored in the cloud database, it sends an alert message to the user to remind him/her to check the new photo.
Keywordswireless sensor mobile APP microprocessors ZigBee wireless transmission module smart phone
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Robert, F.: Building Wireless Sensor Network. O’Relly (2011)Google Scholar
- 2.Gutierrez, J.A.: On the use of IEEE 802.15.4 to enable wireless sensor network in building automation. In: Proceeding of IEEE PIMRC 2004, vol. 3, pp. 1865–1869 (2004)Google Scholar
- 3.Yau, C.L., Chung, W.Y.: IEEE 802.15.4 Wireless Mobile Application for Healthcare System. In: Proceeding of Convergence Information Technology 2007, pp. 1433–1438 (2007)Google Scholar
- 4.ZigBee Alliance: ZigBee Specification ZigBee Allience, Ver.1.0 (June 2005)Google Scholar
- 5.Massimo, B.: Getting Started with Arduino. O’Relly (2008)Google Scholar
- 6.Dropbox, http://www.dropbox.com