A Novel LCD Driver Chip for Brightness Adjustment System
Based on the liquid crystal display, in order to obtain the best image display effect and how to prolong the life of the liquid crystal the two problems, basing on BiCOMS technology of Samsung company, we design and implement a simple structure, economical and practical LCD brightness control circuit and a polarity switching circuit. The relationship between the gray voltage and gray scale brightness using in the circuit, so we can design economical and practical LCD brightness control circuit; at the same time in order to extend the life of liquid crystal, we design a polarity switching circuit, the value of liquid crystal voltage providing the data driving circuit become near zero in the average time and reduce the DC component, thus it can extend the life of liquid crystal.
KeywordsLCD gray scale voltage brightness mediation polarity switch
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Li, W., Guo, Q.: Applied Technology of Liquid Crystal Display. Publishing House of Electronics Industry, Beijing (1999)Google Scholar
- 2.Li, Y., Lai, X.: Integrated and Design Technology of Electronic System. Publishing House of Electronics Industry, Beijing (2002)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhu, Z.: The Semiconductor Integrated Circuit. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing (2001)Google Scholar
- 4.Tong, S., et al.: Basic simulated electronic technology, 3rd edn. Higher Education Press, Beijing (2002)Google Scholar
- 5.Lee, et al.: A Low-Power Poly-Si TFT-LCD with Integrated 8-bit Digital Data Drivers. In: Proceedings of the 18th International Display Research Conference, CONF. 18, September 28, pp. 285–288 (1998)Google Scholar
- 6.Liang, Z., Du, Y., Liu, R., et al.: Design and realization of LCD driver module based on LPC2478. Electric Power Automation Equipment 30(7), 137–140 (2010)Google Scholar