Segmentation and Description of Human Facial Features Region
Although there are many search engines based on the text content, that do not meet our extensive search for multimedia content, interests and effectiveness requirements.MPEG-7 is an important criterion for the multimedia content descriptions, so it has a great application value for us to have an in-depth study. Combined with the face recognition algorithm of face regions, feature relationships describing face images content in this paper, according to the study of MPEG-7 standard construction of face related structure models.
KeywordsMPEG-7 description face structure facial features division
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ma, Y., Zhang, Z.H.: Comparison of Several Edge Detection Operators. J. Computer and Engineering Applications 46, 202–204 (2010)Google Scholar
- 2.Canny, J.: A computational approach to edge detection. J. Industry and Mine Automation 32, 54–56 (2004)Google Scholar
- 3.Wang, Z.C., Liu, X.D., Xue, L.X.: An Improved Method of Canny Edge Detection Operator. J. IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence 8, 679–698 (1986)Google Scholar
- 4.Gourier, N., Hall, D., Crowlery, J.L.: Estimating Face Orientation from Robust Detection of Salient Facial Features. Visual Observation of Deicti Gestures, Cambridge (2004)Google Scholar
- 5.Sun, J.D., Zhao, S.: Image Low-level Feature Extraction and Retrieval Technology. Electronic Industry Press, Beijing (2009)Google Scholar
- 7.Tang, Y., Li, G.H., Ni, N.: Multimedia Content Description Based on MPEG-7C. J. Computer Engineering Science 25, 46–49 (2003)Google Scholar
- 8.Wei, Y., He, Y.W., Ni, H.F., Zhang, W.: Shape Description Method in the Application of Image Retrieval. J. Systems Engineering and Electronics 31, 1755–1762 (2009)Google Scholar