The Power Spectrum Estimation of Signal Based on Neural Networks
In this paper, in order to extract the needed information from Wireless Signal Detector, some different frequently–used methods and the related parameter estimation algorithms are compared. Besides, a new method is proposed based on signal spectrum estimation of neutral net which was used to compute signal power spectrum estimation. By simulating the practical data on MATLAB, the factor of neural network can be trained to extract the signal spectrum. The velocity of spectrum estimation is far better than some other algorithm of AR model spectrum estimation method when using proposed method, and spectral estimation quality consistent.
Keywordsspectrum estimation neural network
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Robert, J.: Modern Statistical Signal Processing. Tinghua University Press, Beijing (1990)Google Scholar
- 2.Li, P.: The Research Status about Spectrum Estimation Method. China High Technology Enterprise, pp. 76–78 (2008)Google Scholar
- 3.Yao, W.C.: The Matlab Analysis of Classical Spectral Estimation Method. Journal of Huazhong University of Science and Technology 4(4), 45–47 (2000)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhang, F., Sun, G.M.: A Novel Ring Buffer Transmission Architecture Based on DM6446 and FPGA. In: International Conference on Control Engineering and Communication Technology (ICCECT), pp. 974–977 (2012)Google Scholar
- 5.Fu, G.C.: The Application of Matlab in Modern Spectral Estimation. Intelligent Computer and Applications 12, 6–7 (2003)Google Scholar
- 6.Chen, H.Z., Wu, X.Y.: The Neural Network Method for Adaptive Evaluating Spectrum. Modern Radar (1995)Google Scholar