Design and Implementation of Operation Energy Management System Based on AJAX-SSH2
With the development of communication network construction, the operation consumption of communications industry grows significantly in recent years, and the high cost of electricity is hard to be ignored. Therefore, it is necessary to develop an operation energy management system to ameliorate the cost control of electricity. By integrating AJAX with SSH2 framework, AJAX-SSH2 lightens the burden of server and optimize users’ interactive experience with the intrinsic performance of low-cost system maintenance and function extension.This paper designs and implements the Operation Energy Management System based on AJAX-SSH2 framework, achieving the functions include data entry, data query, report export, budget analysis, energy-saving evaluation, tendency prediction, and user management.This system provides a platform for centralized management and analysis in order to make the process of energy-saving and consumption controllable, which finally achieves the power optimization of communication network.
KeywordsSSH2 AJAX Energy Management
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Guan, B.: Delicacy Management under the New Economic Situation of Chinese Enterprises. China Management Magazine 2012(7), 573–574 (2012)Google Scholar
- 2.Hamed, O., Kafri, N.: Performance Testing for Web based Application Architectures (.Net vs. Java EE). In: 2009 IEEE 1st Networked Digital Technologies Int. Conf. (NDT), pp. 218–224 (2009)Google Scholar
- 3.Wang, X., Ruan, H., Li, H.: A Software-reuse Method from Model1 to SSH2. In: 2013 IEEE 37th Annual Computer Software and Applications Conf. Workshops (COMPSACW), pp. 470–474 (2013)Google Scholar
- 4.Li, A.: HTML5 Standard Implementation and Future Development. Information Technology & Standardization 2012(11), 9–12 (2012)Google Scholar
- 5.Walls, C., Breidenbach, R.: Spring in Action. Manning Publications, Greenwich (2011)Google Scholar
- 6.Linwood, J., Minter, D.: Beginning Hibernate. Apress, New York City (2010)Google Scholar
- 7.Li, G.: Lightweight Java EE Enterprise Application Actual. Publishing House of Electronic Industry, Beijing (2012)Google Scholar
- 9.Bibeault, B., Katz, Y.: jQuery in Action. Manning Publications, Greenwich (2010)Google Scholar
- 10.Kuan, J.: Learning Highcharts. Packt Publishing Limited, Birmingham (2012)Google Scholar
- 11.Li, Y.: Implementation of Excel Documents Read and Write in Java Web Development. Computer Programming Skills & Maintenance 2012(8), 17–18 (2012)Google Scholar