LED Lighting Applications for Digital Life
LED lighting based on solid state IC technology works seamlessly with computer and/or computer network. The integration of LED lighting with microprocessor (MCU or PSoC) at system levels proliferate many new applica-tions toward a digital life style. Meanwhile, due to its long life span, compact-ness and efficient energy consumption LED lightings are environmental friend-ly. In this article we introduce four new applications and show how LED light-ing may advance in future “green” digital life.
KeywordsLED digital life LED lighting systems and applications
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Microchip: Adding Intelligence to Lighting Applications, LED Lighting Design Guide (September 2008)Google Scholar
- 2.Jiang, H., Wang, Y., Zhang, H., Yuan, Z.: The High-lightness LED Controller Using Solar Energy Basing on PSoC. In: IEEE Conference, The Proceedings of ICIEA 2009 (2009)Google Scholar
- 4.Halliday, R.: Key benefits of next-gen UV LED technology, http://www.lumex.com
- 6.Sinha, A.K., Samantaray, S.K., et al.: Cost benefit analysis of solar powered LED based lighting system. In: Third International Conference on Power Systems, India (December 2009)Google Scholar
- 7.Navigant: Adoption of Light-Emitting Diodes in Common Lighting Applications. U.S. Dept. of Energy, http://apps1.eere.energy.gov