Bio Terapi Solat: 3D Integration in Solat Technique for Therapeutic Means
Solat has been known for its health benefits, however not many people are aware of it. Solat involves stretching that is in harmony with the body needs for health care. Therefore, this research focuses on solat guidance in three dimensional (3D) ways. The purpose of this research is to show the complete solat techniques as a therapy to the human body and health using 3D model. This application is developed using 3D Autodesk Maya software that includes the human model, movement (rigging) and other multimedia elements that can create interactivity in this application. The application shows a guideline of learning a perfect Solat Technique and the benefit of solat in the therapeutic means. Usability test is performed to observe the usability and learnability aspects of the application. Respondents were selected among adults to experience this application. It eventually guides the users to focus on solat therapy techniques and its benefits.
- 2.Rahman, U.Z.A.: Formula Solat Sempurna. Sri Damansara, Kuala Lumpur, Telaga Biru Sdn. Bhd (2008)Google Scholar
- 3.Salleh, N.A., Lim, K.S., et al.: AR modeling as EEG spectral analysis on prostration. In: 2009 International Conference for Technical Postgraduates (TECHPOS) (2009)Google Scholar
- 4.Aziz, N.A.A., Samsudin, S.: Computerized simulation development for blood circulation and bodily movement during obligatory prayers (SolatSim). In: Second World Congress on Software Engineering (WCSE) (2010)Google Scholar
- 6.Yongguang, L., Mingquan, Z., et al.: Using depth image in 3D model retrieval system. Adv. Mater. Res. (Comput. Mater. Sci.) 268–270, 981–987 (2011)Google Scholar
- 7.Wang, H., Yan, B.: A data-processing mechanism for scenario-based usability testing. In: 2011 IEEE 2nd International Conference on Computing, Control and Industrial Engineering (CCIE) (2011)Google Scholar