Cross-Platform Product Usability and Large Screen User Experience: A Teleconference System U&E Research
In this paper, researchers focus on product usability and user experience on a teleconference system that was in development, aiming at using a effective method to focus on the whole user experience, looking for product defects and improving the product usability and experience (U&E) in the mid stage of the product development. The main method applied in this study are Users Performance, User Experience Map and CSUQ. The most important finding is that the large screen is the key experience when user interact with the large screen system.
KeywordsTeleconference system User Experience Product Usability Large Screen Experience
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H.J.D.C.M.R.F.A.S.P.H.: People in Control. Human Factors in Control Room Design. Manchester, UK ( 2001) Google Scholar
- 2.Vermeeren, A.P.O.S., Law, E.L.-C., Roto, V., Obrist, M., Hoonhout, J., Vänänen-Vainio-Mattila, K.: User Experience Evaluation Methods: Current State and Development Needs. In: NordiCHI, October 16-20 (2010)Google Scholar
- 6.Lewis, J.R.: Ibm Computer Usability Satisfaction Questionnaires: Psychometric Evaluation and Instructions for Use. Human Factors Group 54(786), 1–39 (1993)Google Scholar
- 8.Marianna Obrist, V.R., Väänänen-Vainio-Mattila, K.: User Experience Evaluation – Do You Know Which Method to Use?CHI 2009 Special Interest Groups, April 4-9 (2009)Google Scholar
- 9.Nielsen, J.: Usability Inspection Methods. In: Conferenc Coempanion* CHI 1994, April 24-28 (1994)Google Scholar
- 12.Stacey, D., Scott, J.W., Rico, A., Carina Furusho, M.L.: Cummings: Aiding Team Supervision in Command and Control Operations with Large-Screen Displays. In: Proceedings of HSIS 2007: ASNE Human Systems Integration Symposium, pp. 19–21 (March 2007)Google Scholar