Timeaxis Design of a Service System Growing Values of Mobility Using the M-V Model
This paper describes the design of a service system which belongs to a basic system realizing a Value Growth Mobility: a concept of next generation mobility intended to increase the different values that the user feels towards the mobility. The concept is proposed based on Timeaxis Design incorporating the viewpoint of time into the theory and methodology of design. To design this service system, the M-V model is used. This model is an integrated model of the M model, which focuses on design activity, and the V model, which visualizes a system development process. As the result of design, it is proposed a system consisting of subsystems including an emotion recognition system, a camera system, and a social networking service. These subsystems provide services encouraging the growth of values through interactions between the user and the mobility system.
KeywordsTimeaxis Design M Model V Model Service Design
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Mitsubishi Research Institute, Inc., The Grand Design for The New Century, Nikkei Inc. (2000) (in Japanese)Google Scholar
- 2.Tanaka, S.: Mirai yosoku report 2009-2015, Nikkei Business Publications, Inc. (2008) (in Japanese)Google Scholar
- 3.Matsuoka, Y.: Dawn of Timeaxis Design, pp. 46–72, 95–104. Maruzen Publishing Co., Ltd. (2012) (in Japanese)Google Scholar
- 4.Kanazawa, S., Sato, K., Matsuoka, Y.: Value Growth Design Model Based on Design Science. In: The 15th International Conference on Machine Design and Production, UMTIK, Turkey (2012) [CD-ROM]Google Scholar
- 5.Kamiya, K., Kito, A., Alvarez, J., Sato, K., Nishimura, H., Matsuoka, Y., Furugori, S.: Design of a Service System for Vehicle Users by Applying Multispace Design Method and SysML. In: Proceedings of the Asia-Pacific Council on Systems Engineering Conference 2013, APCOSEC, Japan (2013) [CD-ROM]Google Scholar
- 6.Furugori, S., Yamazaki, T., Kuroda, Y., Suetomi, T., Nouzawa, T., Ujiie, Y., Nakazawa, K., Matsuoka, Y.: Value Growth Design in a Next Generation Mobility. Oukan, The Journal of Transdisciplinary Federation of Science and Technology 6(1) (2012) (in Japanese)Google Scholar
- 7.Kawamoto, T.: Vision of Future Automobile. In: JIDOSHA-GIJUTSU. Journal of Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan 67(1) (2013) (in Japanese)Google Scholar
- 8.Matsuoka, Y.: Multispace Design Model Towards Integration between Industrial Design and Engineering Design. In: Proceedings of Design Research Society 2012. Design Research Society, Thailand (2012)Google Scholar
- 9.Forsberg, K., Mooz, H., Cotterman, H.: Visualizing Project Management: Models and Frameworks for Mastering, 3rd edn. John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New Jersey (2005)Google Scholar
- 10.Matsuoka, Y., Ujiie, Y., Asanuma, T., Takano, S., Izu, Y., Sato, K., Kato, T.: M method - Design Thinking on Multispace. Kindai-Kagaku-Sha, Tokyo (2013)Google Scholar