Design, User-Experience and Teaching-Learning
This paper has a reflection about how to design digital environments that offer quality of experience to the user. It assumes that the user experience is the set of sensations, values and conclusions that the user gets from using equipment. The values coming from this interaction are not product of the functional experience, but also of the esthetical experience. The quality of this experience may be found in the result of the user goals, of the cultural variables and of the interface design. This article presents a brief discussion about the concept of user experience and after that presents the use of a hypermedia e-book as a pedagogical tool in a graduation course in Design and observations about this digital environment.
KeywordsDesign Hypermedia User experience Teaching-learning
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Gamba Jr.: 4º capa. In: Portugal, C. (ed.) Design, Educação e Tecnologia. Rio Books, Rio de Janeiro (2013)Google Scholar
- 2.Law, E., et al.: Understanding, Scoping and Defining User Experience: A Survey Approach. In: Proceedings of the Conference on Human Factors and Computing Systems Proceedings, Boston, pp. 719–728. ACM Digital Library, New York (2009)Google Scholar
- 3.Csikszentmihalyi, M.: Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience. Harper Perennial, New York (1991)Google Scholar
- 4.Associação Brasileira de Normas Técnicas. CEE 126: ergonomia da interação humano-sistema – Parte 210: Projeto centrado no ser humano para sistemas interativos. [S.l.] (2011), http://www.faberludens.com.br/files/ABNT_NBR_ISO_9241-210_2011.pdf (access July 13, 2013)
- 5.Revange, M.: The User Experience Wheel b (2007), http://userexperienceproject.blogspot.com.br/2007/04/user-experience-wheel.html (access January 30, 2014)
- 6.Portugal, C.: Design, Educação e Tecnologia (onlibe). Rio Books, Rio de Janeiro (2013), http://www.design-educacao-tecnologia.com/index.html (access July 30, 2013)
- 7.Shedroff, N.: An Evolving Glossary of Experience Design, http://www.nathan.com/ed/glossary/index.html (access January 20, 2014)
- 8.Couto, R.: Prefácio. In: Portugal, C. (ed.) Design, Educação e Tecnologia., Rio Books, Rio de Janeiro (2013)Google Scholar