An Approach of Color Image Analysis by Using Fractal Signature
In this paper we have tested the method to use the combination of fractal into fractal signature in image analysis. We have found that the results suggest that the fractal signature have proved itself to a very good and efficiently tool in image analysis. Also, we have discussed some concepts which are derived from the experiment. These concepts can be used in the future experiment.
KeywordsFractal fractal dimension image analysis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Mandelbrot, B.: Fractals-forms, chance and dimension. W. H. Freeman and xtureGoogle Scholar
- 2.Peigen, J., Saupe: Chaos and Fractals-new frontiers of science. Springer (1992)Google Scholar
- 3.Hai-Ying, Z., et al.: A Texture Feature Extraction on Two Fractal Dimension for Content Based Image Retrieval. In: 2009 World Congress on Computer Science and Information Engineering (2009)Google Scholar
- 4.Sarkar, N., Chaudhuri, B.B., Kundu, P.: Improved fractal geometry based texture segmentation technique. In: IEE Proceedings E:Computer, vol. 140(5), pp. 233–241Google Scholar
- 5.Shih, A.-Z.: An Examination of Fractal Dimension Approach of Image Classification. In: ICMLC 2008 (2008)Google Scholar
- 6.Arun Raja, K.K., et al.: Content Based Image Retreival Suing Fractal Signature Analysis. International Journal of Advance Research in Computer Engineering and Technology 2(3) (March 2013)Google Scholar