A Survey and Design Implementation of the Elder’s Outgoing Preference: The Local Bus System
In bus system, to provide appropriate services for passenger demand cannot be ignored. When the trend, low birth rate with senior citizens, is coming in our country, re-understanding bus passenger information needs and information behavior must be concerned in an being E-government. By information seeking (behavior) and participating observation the passengers, need and behavior are surveyed. After understanding the local bus system, the research suggests an information schema to solve the problem to fit the information meaning of the information seeking.
KeywordsPreference Bus System Information Seeking Information Need
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Kuhlthau, C.C.: Developing a Model of the Library Search Process: Cognitive and Affective Aspects. RQ 28(2), 232–242 (1988)Google Scholar
- 5.Taylor, R.: Question-negotiation and Information Seeking in Libraries. College and Research Libraries 29, 178–194 (1968)Google Scholar
- 6.Lin, G.: Bus Estimated Arrival Time Study Under Unusual Circumstances Communications, Information Engineering of China University serving special class. Master Thesis (2011)Google Scholar
- 7.Qiu, R.: Green Energy Public Bicycle Design Research, National Taipei University of Education, Department of Art and Design. Master Thesis (2012)Google Scholar
- 8.Ye, Z.: Import Car Repair Business Operations of APP and QR Code Cum Inventory Management System Inventory - in NH’s Case, Information Management, National Kaohsiung University of Applied Sciences Serving Special Class. Master Thesis (2011)Google Scholar
- 9.Yankee, F.: GPS Navigation and Positioning With Integrated PL, Department of Electrical Engineering, National Cheng Kung University. Master PhD Thesis (2001)Google Scholar
- 10.Yuji, C.: Taipei County Bus Ride Willingness by User Analysis and Research Programs to Improve the Road Network, National Chiao Tung University. Institute of Traffic and Transportation Engineering Thesis (1984)Google Scholar
- 11.Luo, Y.: By Travel Card Transaction Data to Explore the Origins and Destinations of Passengers Bus Routes, Tamkang University, Department of Transportation Management. Master Thesis (2004)Google Scholar
- 12.Huang, J.: Former Bus Line Dynamic Information System by User Behavior Research, Tamkang University, Transportation Management. Thesis (2003)Google Scholar
- 13.Chen, Q.: Intelligent Bus Stop Setting Research Standards, Central Police University, Institute of Traffic Management. Master’s thesis (2000)Google Scholar
- 14.Yang, B.: Advanced Dynamic Bus Information System by User-effective Measure, Tamkang University, Transportation Management. Thesis (2000)Google Scholar