Fractal Models of Atoms and Molecules
This paper is an attempt to attain a new and profound model of the nature’s structure using a vortex-ring-fractal theory. Scientists have been trying to explain some phenomena in nature that have not been explained so far. The aim of this paper is the vortex-ring-fractal modeling of elements in the Mendeleev’s periodic table, which is not in contradiction to the known laws of nature. We would like to find some acceptable structure model of the hydrogen as a vortex-fractal-coil structure of the proton and a vortex-fractal-ring structure of the electron. It is known that planetary model of the hydrogen atom is not right. The classical quantum model is too abstract. Our imagination is that the hydrogen is a levitation system of the proton and the electron. Structures of hydrogen and carbon atoms and a hydrogen molecule are presented too. Our goal is combination of the basic principle of grammatical evolution with vortex-ring-fractal structures of atoms to create new molecule nano-structures. This approach combines knowledge of evolutionary optimization with physical chemistry.
Keywordsfractal models vortex ring fractal graphene vortex-fractal-ring theory
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Zmeskal, O., Nezadal, M., Buchnicek, M.: Coupling constants in fractal and cantorian physics. Solitons and Fractals (2005)Google Scholar
- 3.Feynman, R.P., Leighton, R.B., Sands, M.: The Feynman Lectures on Physics. vol. I, II, III. Addison-Wesley Publishing Company (1977)Google Scholar
- 4.Duncan, T.: Physics for today and tomorrow. Butler & Tanner Ltd., London (1978)Google Scholar
- 5.Huggett, S.A., Jordan, D.: A Topological Aperitif. Springer-Verlag (2001)Google Scholar
- 6.Pauling, L.: General Chemistry, Dover Publication, Inc., New York (1988)Google Scholar
- 7.Smits, A.J., Lim, T.T.: Flow visualizatio. Imperial College Press (2012)Google Scholar
- 8.Osmera, P.: Fractal Dimension of Electron. In: Proceedings of MENDEL 2012, Brno, Czech Republic, pp. 186–191 (2012)Google Scholar
- 9.Osmera, P.: Vortex-ring fractal Structures of Hydrogen Atom. In: WCECS 2009, Proceedings of World Congress on Engineering and Computer Science, San Francisco, pp. 89–94 (2009)Google Scholar
- 10.Osmera, P.: Vortex-ring-fractal Structure of Atom and Molecule. IAENG Transaction on Engineering Technologies, American Institute of Physics 4, 313–327 (2010)Google Scholar