Artificial Intelligence Elements in Data Mining from Remote Experiments
In spite of the fact that remote laboratories have been existing for at least three decades, virtually no attention has been devoted to the accumulated data analysis of this new means of education. The paper deals with the data analysis, gathered in the Datacentre (DTC) implemented with the Laboratory Management System (RLMS), connected in turn to remote laboratories and remote experiments. In particular, we concentrate and describe a new model of experiment data analysis, based on the principles of artificial intelligence, based on the criterion function in need. The leading idea of the model functioning is during the procedure of rig(s) recognition i.e Data weighting: Data recognition: Data preparation: Phenomenon modelling: Model and measurement data comparison: Result deployment, where the artificial intellingence is integrated with steps of Data weighting by association and regression using neuron network. Benefit of the suggested method is its speed and efficiency and thus using it for the optimization of individual remote experiments and ther efficiency.Paper may serve as an inspiring source for the development in the field of remote laboratories, but it may influence in the similar areas of data mining.
KeywordsISES analysis data Measureserver remote experiment data mining
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.The whole system is detail described in the project proposal Submitted Project Grant Agency of the Czech Republic: Informatics Means for Grid of e-Laboratories – Project Remlabnet (2013)Google Scholar
- 2.Krbeček, M.: (2012) http://Possible_utilization_of_the_artificial_intelligence_ elements_in_the_creation_of_remote_experiments (cited June 26, 2013) Google Scholar
- 3.A survey of data mining and knowledge discovery process models and methodologies. The Knowledge Engineering Review (2010), http://www.researchgate.net/../d912f50a8e22278bf8.pdf, (cited August 15, 2013), doi: 10.1017/S0269888910000032
- 4.Internet School Experimental System iSES. Internet School Experimental System iSES (2012), http://www.ises.info/index.php/en (cited August 11, 2013)
- 5.Microsoft Neural Network — Step-by-step Predictions, http://www.bogdancrivat.net/dm/archives/36 (cited December 31, 2013)
- 8.Schauer, F., Krbecek, M., Beno, P., Gerza, M., Palka, L., Spilaková, P.: REMOTELABNET - open remote laboratory management system for e-experiments. In: Proceedings of the REV Conference, Sydney (2014)Google Scholar