The Research on the Logistics Service Design Based on the Theory of Brand Image: A Case for FEELER
The problems in the domestic logistics industry currently require logistics equipment suppliers to help customers to do the service designwhich is an effective means to enhance corporate brand image on based of the brand image theory by the case of service design through the whole process of logistics equipment manufacturers: FEELER.
KeywordsLogistics industry Service design Brand image
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Jian, Qiang, Zhu: The recognition of the brand image and communication. Xia Men UP, Xia Men (2010)Google Scholar
- 2.Knapp, D.E.: The Brand Mindset. Enterprise management publishing house, Beijing (2008)Google Scholar
- 3.Aaker, D. A.: Building Strong Brand. China Machine Press, Beijing (2012)Google Scholar
- 4.Thomas, L.: Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Customer Experience, and Brand Value. Electronic Industry Press, Beijing (2012)Google Scholar
- 5.Robert, D.: Service Design Patterns:Fundamental Design Solutions for SOAP/WSDL and RESTful Web Services. China Machine Press, Beijing (2013)Google Scholar