ARITH Product Evaluation System
Practical web evaluation theories lack reliability and practicality in terms of information quality, usability, user experience, market value and other factors. As a result, our team attempted to create a user-centered indicator system named ARITH to measure key user goals by integrating existing theories and methodologies with data on millions of users. This system is a strategic system that allows products analysis from various business angles. It functions as a supplement to existing product evaluation methods.
KeywordsWebsite assessment user data interaction design
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Moustakis, V.S., Litos, C., Dalivigas, A., Tsironis, L.: Website quality assesment criteria. In: Ninth International Conference on Information Quality, pp. 59–73 (2004)Google Scholar
- 5.Yu, J., Xiao-lin, L., Xue-Song, L.: Quality of Experience Assessment Model and KQI Weight Calculation Method. Computer Engineering 39(2) (2013); 金瀹,李校林,李雪松,用户体验质量评估模型及KQI权重计算方法,计算机工程,第39卷,第2期 (2013年)Google Scholar
- 6.Loiacono, E.T., Watson, R.T., Goodhue, D.L.: WebQual: a measure of Website quality. 2002 Marketing Educators’Conference: Marketing Theory and Applications 13 (2002)Google Scholar
- 7.Rodden, K., Hutchinson, H., Fu, X.: Measuring the User Experience on a Large Scale: User-Centered Metrics for Web Applications. In: Proceedings of CHI (2010)Google Scholar
- 8.Wells, J.D., Valacich, J.S., Hess, J.S.: What signal are you sending? How website quality influences perceptions of product quality and purchase intentions. MIS Quarterly 35, 373–396 (2011)Google Scholar
- 9.Karapanos, E.: User experience over time. Modeling Users’ Experiences with Interactive Systems, 57–83 (2013)Google Scholar