The Research of Product Design Evaluation Method Based on Brand Intention Recognition
Traditional designers generally make subjective evaluation and decision-making based on their perceptual experiences, while the speed of current products replacement are becoming faster and the design objects are becoming more complex. The rapid development of information technology requires product design evaluation scientific and systematic. Only relying on intuition, subjective evaluation and decision-making cannot meet the demands of the times. So, to find a systematic and scientific product design evaluation approach is the objective requirement of the promotion enterprise’s brand value and the reality of user satisfaction of product requirements. This paper attempts to apply the theory of Kansei Engineering to establish a set of practical evaluation for product design. On the basis of the user experience of brand and its products, collected perceptual evaluation data through questionnaires for factor analysis methods, using the combination of product design principles to determine the product objectives and model of design evaluation to establish a brand value of the product design evaluation methods. Based on Kansei Engineering, brand building and product perceptual evaluation of image space and evaluation standard. On the basis of user perceptual evaluation to determine the criteria weight coefficients of correlation, and then on product design target for the design of accurate positioning, forming a system of brand value enhancement oriented product design evaluation system.
KeywordsKansei Engineering Image Design Evaluation OLED Lamps
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bai, X.: Industrial design process and research of evaluation system of the new product development. Sichuan University (2006)Google Scholar
- 3.Jiao, G.: Design and research of agricultural vehicle based on Kansei Engineering. Journal of Shandong University (2010)Google Scholar
- 4.Nagamachi, M.: Kansei engineering as a powerful consumer-oriented technology for product development. Applied Ergonomics (32), 289–294 (2002)Google Scholar
- 5.He, Y.: The differences research based on the consumers of electronic lock products and perceptual cognition of form of designers. East China University of Science and Technology (March 2010)Google Scholar
- 6.Yi, L., Wang, L.: Availability modeling and evaluation based on opinion mining of product. Development Research and Design Technology 1000-3428, 16-0270-05 (2012)Google Scholar