Is There an Impact of ERP Learners Training Behavior on Acquired Skills
End-user training forms a highly relevant factor for successful ERP implementations. As training is both time and cost consuming the most efficient way to train users is most organisations ambition. By investigating the activities of a student sample of ERP learners concerning time spent on an ERP system, amount of sessions and session durations we could gain insights in training patterns and learning behaviour. Provided findings are helpful to plan training schedules and system capacity.
KeywordsERP system End user training (EUT) Hands-on ERP Training efficiency Training habits ERP implementation
- 3.Jafari, S., & Osman, M. (2006). ERP systems implementation in Malaysia: The importance of critical success factors. International Journal of Engineering and Technology, 3, 125–131.Google Scholar
- 4.Jing, R., & Xun, Q. (2007). A study on critical success factors in ERP systems implementation; 2007: IEEE International Conference on Service Systems and Service Management.Google Scholar
- 6.Kirkham, K., & Seymour, L. (2005). The value of teaching using a live ERP system with resource constraints. World Conference on Computers in Education.Google Scholar
- 9.Sarantakos, S. (2013). Social research. New York: Palgrave Macmillan.Google Scholar
- 12.Bandura, A. (1997). Self-efficacy: The exercise of control. New York: Freeman.Google Scholar