Features of High Speed Data Acquisition and Control System
The integrated control systems represent one of most important modern and developed areas of electronics. The industry automation and intelligent systems have a variety of application in many fields from biomedical to the automotive. Data acquisition systems have evolved over time from electromechanical recorders which are composed typically of one to four channels, to all-electronic systems and are capable of measuring hundreds of variables simultaneously. PCB layout is one of the last steps in the design process and also one of the most critical. High-speed circuit performance is heavily dependent on the layout. A high-performance design can be rendered useless due to a poor or sloppy layout.
- 1.Di Paolo Emilio, M. (2013). Data acquisition system from fundamentals to applied design. New York: Springer.Google Scholar
- 2.Razavi, B. (2008). Fundamentals of microelectronics. New York: Wiley.Google Scholar
- 3.Harper, A. (2000). High performance printed circuit boards. New York: McGrawHill.Google Scholar
- 4.Thierauf, S. C. (2004). High-speed circuit board signal integrity. Boston: Artech House Publishers.Google Scholar
- 5.Ellis, G. (2004). Control system design guide. Amsterdam: Elsevier.Google Scholar
- 6.Tewari, A. (2002). Modern control design. New York: Wiley.Google Scholar