Review of Microelectronics
With the developing in the field of electronics is become more useful in the embedded system in particular in the Data Acquisition System (DAQ). The goal of this chapter is to review briefly the main features of electronics and microelectronics; one salient feature of this review is its synthesis and design-oriented approach.
KeywordsBipolar Transistor Differential Amplifier Current Mirror NMOS Transistor PMOS Transistor
- 1.Park, J., & Mackqy, S. (2003). Pratical data acquisition for instrumentation and system control. USA: Elsevier.Google Scholar
- 2.Lacanette, K. (2003). National temperature sensors handbook. National semiconductor. USA: National Semiconductor Corporation.Google Scholar
- 3.Razavi, B. (2008). Fundamentals of microelectronics. UK: Wiley.Google Scholar
- 4.Kang, S. M., & Leblebici, Y. (1998). CMOS digital integrated circuits. New York: McGrawHill.Google Scholar
- 5.Razavi, B. (2002). Design of analog CMOS integrated circuits indian. New York: McGrawHill.Google Scholar