Dutch Uncles, Ducks and Decorated Sheds—Notes on the Intertwingularity of Meaning and Structure in Information Architecture
KeywordsUser Experience Normative Theory Information Architect Intentional Community Information Architecture
- Ann Arbor Vineyard Church. (2014). A centered set church. http://annarborvineyard.org/about/what-we-believe/a-centered-set-church. Accessed Jan 2014.
- Arango, J. (2013). Links, nodes, and order—A unified theory of information architecture. http://www.jarango.com/blog/2013/04/07/links-nodes-order/. Accessed Jan 2014.
- Arango, J., Hinton, A., and Resmini, A. (2011). More than a metaphor. Proceedings of the 12th ASIS&T IA Summit.Google Scholar
- Costanzo, D. R. (2012). Venturi and Scott Brown as functionalists: Venustas and the Decorated Shed. Cloud-Cuckoo-Land, 32, 10–25.Google Scholar
- Garrett, J. J. (2009). The Memphis Plenary. http://jjg.net/ia/memphis. Accessed Dec 2013.
- Marks, E. (2013). https://www.twitter.com/mectoamore. Accessed Dec 2013.
- Resmini, A. (2012). What is Cross-channel?. http://andrearesmini.com/blog/what-is-crosschannel. Accessed Dec 2013.
- Resmini, A. (2013a). The poetics of information architecture. Closing plenary. ASIS&T European Information Architecture Summit 2013. http://www.slideshare.net/resmini/the-poetics-of-information-architecture-26991604. Accessed Jan 2014.
- Resmini, A. (2013b). Les architectures d’information. Etudes de Communication (Online). Vol. 41. http://edc.revues.org/5380. Accessed Jan 2014.
- Resmini, A., & Rosati, L. (2011). Pervasive information architecture—designing cross-channel user experiences. San Mateo: Morgan Kaufmann.Google Scholar
- Rodell, S. (2008). The influence of Robert Venturi on Louis Kahn. Masters Thesis, School of Architecture of Washington State University.Google Scholar
- Venturi, R., & Scott Brown, D. (2004). Architecture as signs and systems for a mannerist time. Cambridge: Harvard University Press.Google Scholar
- Venturi, R., Scott Brown, D., & Izenour, S. (1972). Learning from Las Vegas. Cambridge: MIT Press.Google Scholar
- Vinegar, A. (2008). I am a monument-on learning from Las Vegas. Cambridge: MIT Press.Google Scholar
- Vinegar, A., & Golec, M. J. (2009). Relearning from Las Vegas. Minneapolis:University of Minnesota Press.Google Scholar
- Wurman, R. S. (1986). What will be has always been: The words of Louis I. Kahn. New York: Rizzoli Access Press.Google Scholar