Modeling Data Integration for Dynamic Allocation and Intelligent Scheduling of Airport Terminal Resources
Dynamic allocation and intelligent scheduling of terminal passenger service resources (TPSR) is a focus in the field of the international civil aviation. To address the issue of data integration for dynamic allocation and intelligent scheduling of airport terminal resources, a geodatabase-based spatial data model of airport terminal Layout and a multidimensional data model of on-line analytical processing(OLAP) of airport terminal operation are presented. The models can efficiently organize data from airport terminal layout design, manual survey for passenger service processes(PSP), passenger flow detector, departure control system, management information system for airport security and global distribution system, and assure logical rationality and efficiency of data query for dynamic allocation and intelligent scheduling of airport terminal resources, and then, support passenger flow prediction and simulation and optimizing for passenger service process. The proposed models have reference value to data integration for dynamic allocation and intelligent scheduling of airport terminal resources.
KeywordsData model Airport terminal resources Dynamic allocation and scheduling
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Next generation air transportation system. article in wekipedia, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Next_Generation_Air_Transportation_System (accessed October 25, 2013)
- 5.Chu, S.C.K., Zhu, M., Zhu, L.: Multiple Criteria Decision Making for Sustainable Energy and Transportation Systems. Lecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems, vol. 634(2), pp. 189–199 (2010)Google Scholar
- 6.Contracto.: Analysis and Recommendations for Developing Integrated Airport Information Systems. Final Report for ACRP Project 1-03 (2008)Google Scholar
- 7.Yang, S.: Architecture of Airport Operation Database System. In: The 1st International Conference on Information Science and Engineering (ICISE 2009), pp. 2278–2281 (2009)Google Scholar
- 9.Geodatabase overview in ESRI official website, http://www.esri.com/software/arcgis/geodatabase