Basic Freeway and Multilane Highway Segments
Part of the Springer Tracts on Transportation and Traffic book series (STTT, volume 5)
- 1.7k Downloads
KeywordsTransportation Research Adjustment Factor Heavy Vehicle Traffic Stream Design Speed
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Highway Capacity Manual, Bureau of Public Roads, U.S. General Printing Office, Washington DC (1950)Google Scholar
- 2.Highway Capacity Manual, Special Report 87, Transportation research Board, Washington DC (1965)Google Scholar
- 3.Roess, R., Linzer, E., McShane, W., Pignataro, L.: Freeway Capacity Analysis Procedures. Final Report, Contract No. DOT-FH-11-9336, Polytechnic Institute of New York, Brooklyn NY (1979)Google Scholar
- 4.Highway Capacity Manual, Special Report 209, Transportation Research Board, Washington DC (1985)Google Scholar
- 5.Interim Materials on Highway Capacity, Circular 212. Transportation Research Board, Washington DC (1980)Google Scholar
- 6.Reilly, W., Harwood, D., Schoen, J.: Capacity and Level of Service Procedures for Multilane Rural and Suburban Highways, Final Report, National Cooperative Highway Research Program Project 3-43. JHK & Associates, Tucson (January 1989)Google Scholar
- 7.Schoen, J., May Jr., A.D., Reilly, W., Urbanik, T.: Speed-Flow Relation-ships for Basic Freeway Segments, Final Report, National Cooperative High-way Research Program Project 3-45. JHK & Associates, Tucson (May 1995)Google Scholar
- 8.Highway Capacity Manual. Transportation Research Board, Washington DC (2000)Google Scholar
- 9.Highway Capacity Manual. Transportation Research Board, Washington DC (2010)Google Scholar
© Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2014