Frame Concept for Generator of Electronic Educational Publications
This work describes a system of methods to create the generator of Electronic Educational Publications (EEP) for higher education on credit education technology. The purpose is to develop technology which would make it possible to automate stages of EEP creation.
An Electronic Educational Publications (EEP) is a set of digital, text, graphic, audio, video and other types of information which have means of programmed control and documentation, possess adaptive properties and intelligent interface and can be thus placed in the global Internet network.
This work was supported by a grant under the program “Targeted development of university research focused on innovative results” for the project “Methodology, algorithms and programs for electronic educational publications generation”.
Keywordse-learning systems higher education intelligent tutoring systems intelligent electronic textbook generator knowledge base
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Minsky, M., Frames, M.: Energy (2009)Google Scholar
- 2.Abdymanapov, S.A., Sharipbaev, A.A., Omarov, A.N., Baymuratova, G.G., Nurgujin, M.R., Baygelov, K.G., Aljanov, A.K., Omarbekova, A.S.: ST RK 34.017-2005, Information technology. Electronic publications. Electronic educational publicationsGoogle Scholar
- 3.Omarbekova, A.S., Seifullina, A.: Automatization create electronic learning. Journal of International Scientific Publications Education Alternatives, Bulgaria 10, Part 1, 242–250 (2012) ISSN 1313-2571Google Scholar
- 4.Omarbekova, A.S., Sharipbay, A.A., Zakirova, A.B., Barlybayev, A.: Generation of intelligent e-learning editions on the basis of ontologic model. Journal of International Scientific Publications Education Alternatives, Bulgaria 11, Part 1, 4–11 (2013) ISSN 1313-2571Google Scholar
- 5.Lapshin, V.A.: Ontologies in computer systems, p. 222. Scientific World, Moscow (2010)Google Scholar
- 6.Gruber, T.R.: The role of common ontology in achieving sharable, reusable knowledge bases / / Principles of Knowledge Representation and Reasoning. In: Allen, J.A., Fikes, R., Sandewell, E. (eds.) Proceedings of the Second International Conference, pp. 601–602. Morgan Kaufmann (1991)Google Scholar
- 7.Omarbekova, A.S., Seifullina, A.: Building automation ontological generation of intellectual electronic textbooks. In: The 6th International Conference on Soft Computing and Intelligent Systems, Kobe, Japan, pp. 2217–2219 (2012)Google Scholar