iPhone as Multi-CAM and Multi-viewer
Recently, some of applications (APP) about the web of camera systems have been proposed for iPhone. The web of camera system is built on iOS smart mobile devices, and the objective-c programming language is employed to code applications in the Xcode. The iOS mobile devices are usually equipped with network and camera. Thus, it only needs to design software on the integration and links so as to replace the traditional webcam. The proposed system can be provides four iPhones or iPads to catching and watching the current images by the WiFi networks. In addition, the resolution of images and frame per second are also adjusted by the traffics of WiFi networks. In this study, the proposed system can be used as various applications such as home monitoring system and baby monitor system. The advantage is watch anytime, anywhere. And the mobile devices as mobile camera position can change location.
KeywordsiOX multi-CAM APP
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Mark, D.: Begignning iPhone 4 Development: Exploring the iOS SDK. Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (January 31, 2011)Google Scholar
- 2.Apple Dev Center, https://developer.apple.com/devcenter/ios/index.action
- 4.Dong, J.Z.: Construct of Cell Phone Global Positioning System with Software Model. Department of Electrical Engineering National Ilan University Master Thesis (2008)Google Scholar
- 6.Rousseeuw, P.J., Leroy, M.A.: Robust Regression and Outlier Detection. Wiley (1987)Google Scholar
- 8.Xcode (2012), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xcode
- 9.Kochan, S.G.: Programming in Objective-C. Addison-Wesley (June 10, 2011)Google Scholar
- 10.Ash, M.: Pro Objective-c for MAC and Iphone. Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (March 30, 2012)Google Scholar
- 11.Devoe, J.: Objective-C. John Wiley & Sons Inc. (2011)Google Scholar