Automated Measurement Systems for Meters of Heat
Heat meters are often used in buildings with central heating systems for financial settlements with residents of apartments. The meter of heat is a set of 3 sensors and a calculator. For producers it is very important to have appropriate instruments and procedures for validation of different type of heat meters. In this paper procedures for validation using automated systems are proposed and analysed taking into account its efficiency.
Keywordsheat meters sensors automated systems efficiency validation tests
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.European Standard EN 1434-5:1997/A1: 2002 (E) Heat meters – Part5: Initial verification tests Google Scholar
- 2.European Standard EN 60751 (IEC Publication 751) Industrial platinum resistance thermometer sensorsGoogle Scholar
- 3.Organisation Internationale De Metrologie Legale. International Recommendation. Heat meters. OIML R 75. Edition 1988 (E). Paris (1988)Google Scholar
- 4.Goszczyński, T., Korytkowski, J.: System for validation of hybrid heat meters. Pomiary Automatyka Robotyka 9, 11–12 (2006) (in Polish)Google Scholar
- 5.Goszczyński, T.: System for compact heat meters measurements.: PL-205079 – Patent Office RPGoogle Scholar
- 6.Tegeler, E., Heyer, D., Siebert, B.: Uncertainty of the calibration of paired temperature sensors for heat meters. In: Tempmeko 2007 Conf., Lake Louise, Canada (2007), http://www.tempmeko2007.org
- 8.Korytkowski, J., Goszczyński, T., Jachczyk, E.: Methods of computer testing system for examining the accuracy of temperature probes of heat meter. In: Automation 1998 Conf., Warsaw, Poland (1998) (in Polish)Google Scholar
- 9.Jachczyk, E.: Around MID Directive - harmonized standard PN-EN 1434 “Heat meters”. Pomiary Automatyka Robotyka 13(2), 40–44 (2009) (in Polish)Google Scholar