Autonomous Underwater Vehicle System Implementation in Xingda Harbor
In the recent decades, Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUVs) are remarkable machines that revolutionized the process of gathering ocean data. AUV systems have been developed, operated, marketed, produced, sold and utilized in water for various purposes. Accordingly, in this study, the IVER2 AUV which configuration by Taiwan Ocean Research Institute (TORI) and built by OceanServer is discussed. The IVER2 performs routine operations sea surface; all the components are rated to 100 m.
KeywordsAutonomous underwater vehicle Underwater Robot System integrated
- 1.Fossen, T. I. (1994). Guidance and control of ocean vehicles. Chichester, UK: Wiley.Google Scholar
- 2.Do, K. D., Jiang, Z. P., & Pan, J. (2002). Underactuated ship global tracking under relaxed conditions. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 47(9), 1529–1536.Google Scholar
- 3.Petrich, L. J., Stilwell, D. J., Lindner, D. K., Neu, W. L., Abbott, A. L., & Woolsey, C. A. (2009). Improved guidance, navigation, and control for autonomous underwater vehicles: Theory and experiment. Blacksburg, VA: Virginia Polytechnic Institute.Google Scholar
- 4.Gonzalez, L. A. (2004). Design modeling and control of an autonomous underwater vehicle. Crawley, WA: The University of Western Australia.Google Scholar
- 5.Operating Guide: Running a Mission with Iver2, OceanServer Technology, INC.Google Scholar