Computer Modeling of Optimal Technology in Material Engineering
- 925 Downloads
A technique of nonlinear mathematical programming good for grounding an optimal technological process of nitrogenization in a distributed environment of electrostatic field is proposed. The technique is based on the quadratic approximation for deviations of the vector argument of deviations of the vector argument of physics-chemical factors of metal working from some given regime of nitrogenization and imposes minimal requirements to experimental data in the process of identification of the mathematical model of the process of obtaining an nitrogenized layer.
KeywordsNonlinear vector regression Optimization of metal working
Thank you for your cooperation and contribution.
- 1.Caines P.E. On the scientific method and the foundation of system identification.—In: Modelling, Identification and Robust Control (Byrnes C.I., Lindquist A., eds.).—North Holland, Amsterdam, 1986, pp. 563–580Google Scholar
- 2.Rissanne J. Stochastic complexity and statistical inference.—Unpublished manuscript, I.B.M. Research K54/282, San Jose, California, 1985Google Scholar
- 3.Ljung L., Söderström T. Theory and Practice of Recursive Identification.—MIT Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 1983Google Scholar
- 4.Ljung L. A non-probabilistic framework for signal spectra.—In: Proc. 24th Conf. Decis. Control, Ft Lauderdale, Florida, December, 1985, pp. 1056–1060Google Scholar
- 5.Ljung L. System Identification—Theory for the User.—Moscow: Nauka. Publ., 1991 (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 6.Horn R.A., Johnson C.R. Matrix Analysis.—Moscow: Mir. Publ., 1989 (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 7.Gantmacher F.R. Theory of Matrices.—Moscow: Nauka Publ., 1988 (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 8.Andreyevsky B.R., Fradkov A.L. Elements of Mathematical Modeling in Programming Environments MATLAB and SCILAB.—St. Petersburg: Nauka Publ., 2001 (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 9.Makarov I.M., Vinogradskaya T.M., Rubchinsky A.A., Sokolov V.B. The Theory of Choosing a Decision and Decision Making.—Moscow: Nauka Publ., 1982 (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 10.Adler Yu.P., Markova E.V., Granovsky Yu.V. Planning Experiment in the Process of Finding Optimal Conditions.—Moscow: Nauka Publ., 1976 (in Russian)Google Scholar