Design of Evaluation System of Residents’ Tourism Quality of Tourism Area Based on Fuzzy Evaluation
Residents’ tourism quality of tourism area has important influence on the local tourism development. The chapter established a set evaluation system based on the fuzzy evaluation to assess the quality of residents’ Tourism. Firstly, the direct and indirect factors of tourism area residents’ tourism are classified, and then the main factors and their relative weights according to the Delphi method are determined, and finally a systematic evaluation index system is formed. Key of this system is that can be sensitive to reflect the tourism system-state index by scientific and rational selection. In the process of determining the index value, objective and comprehensive considerations of various factors are used.
KeywordsTourism quality Fuzzy evaluation Index
This work is supported by International Science and Technology Cooperation Program of China (2012DFA11270); Hainan International Cooperation Key Project (GJXM201105). And this work is also supported by Hainan Social Development of Science and Technology Projects (SF201329), National Natural Science Foundation of Hainan (No. 612124, 612126), and Major Scientific Projects of Haikou (No. 2012-028).
- 1.Lian, Y., Wang, X.: Research and application of customer satisfaction evaluation. Tourism Tribune, 5, 006 (2004)Google Scholar
- 2.Dong, G., Yang, F.: Study on the evaluation system of tourist satisfaction tourism scenic spot. Tourism Tribune 1, 27–30 (2005)Google Scholar
- 3.Wang Q.: Geographical research model of tourist satisfaction index about tourism environment. Geogr. Res. 1 (2006)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhang, X., Zhu, Z.: Study on the tourism environmental capacity of Jiuzhaigou scenic spot. Tourism Tribune 9 (2007)Google Scholar
- 5.Li, Z., Bu, X., Wang, B.: Study on ecological carrying capacity of tourism environment. J. Hunan Univ. (Soc. Sci.) 4 (2008)Google Scholar
- 6.Liu, T.: Study on the features of leisure Yunnan folk tourism. Acad. Explor. 1 (2009)Google Scholar
- 7.Rao, H.: Xu Xiake and the National Tourism quality research. J. Central South Univ. Forest. Technol. (Soc. Sci.) 5 (2012)Google Scholar
- 8.Yang, L.: Principle and Application of Fuzzy Mathematics. South China University of Technology Press, Guangzhou (2000)Google Scholar