A Clustering Analysis for Heart Failure Alert System Using RFID and GPS
The “Heart Failure Alert System”has become one of the key emerging businesses in the World. In this paper, a mobile health management system is presented which is the first one integrating a chip in hand, chip is a pulse monitoring sensor with a smart phone. All physiological measurements are transmitted to the smart phone through Bluetooth. The user can monitor his/her own pulse and temperature from the smart phone. Then these data are transmitted to a remote server through the mobile communication of the smart phone, such as HSDPA, Wi-Fi, WiMax, GPRS, etc. The build-in GPS further provides the position information of the monitored person. The remote server not only collects physiological measurements but also tracks the position of the monitored person in real time. Finally this paper estimates classification, which age group of persons may caused by heart attack.
KeywordsClassification Smart phone Bluetooth RFID GPS HFAS
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Stephen, S., Kopp, W.: The top 10 innovative products for 2006: Technology with a human touch. The Futurist, pp. 16–20 (July/August 1996)Google Scholar
- 2.Yu, S.A., Lu, S.S., Lin, C.W., Wang, Y.H.: Personal electronic nurse, Scientific Development, 393 (September 2005) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Chang, K.S.: Embedded electrocardiogram measurement system design and its application to personal remote health care. Master thesis, National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan, 32-37 (2004) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Lin, J.L.: Development of wireless sensor network for home health care. Master thesis, National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan (2005) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.Wu, J.L.: Implementation of a portable wireless physiological signal measurement system. Master thesis, Southern Taiwan University, Taiwan (2004) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.Lin, T.H.: A mechanism integrating electrocardiogram compression and error protection and its application to the Bluetooth transmission in the home care system. Mater thesis, Chung Yuan Christian University, Taiwan (2004) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 7.Shu, Y.L.: Development of intelligent maintenance system for establishing the quality of the elder’s life. Engineering Science and Technology Communication 84 (2005) (in Chinese) Google Scholar
- 8.Ye, C.F.: A PDA-based home care system. Master thesis, National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan (2006) (in Chinese)Google Scholar