Improve Security with RSA and Cloud Oracle 10g
This paper is the extended part of “A PROSPECTIVE APPROACH ON SECURITY WITH RSA ALGORITHM AND CLOUD SQL IN CLOUD COMPUTING” in this paper research work in done on RSA Security with cloud Oracle 10g it helps organizations protect private information and manage the identities of people and applications accessing and exchanging that information. cloud Oracle 10g Identity Management solution consists of the Oracle Internet Directory as well as additional security components and services provided by Oracle Application Server 10g, including provisioning, authentication and single sign-on (SSO) to Oracle and RSA are designed to provide the most seamless e-security experience in the market, To satisfy the customer needs from anywhere the information posted by the customer is not maintained in a single site or computer, rather maintained in number of trusted nodes. Simultaneous and faster access by different users from different places is also supported. To get high reliability and availability the data processed by the customer is stored and updated in multiple machines. If any one node gets failed, the other one provides the service. It reduce the costs associated with computing, dynamic resource pools, virtualization, increases the efficiency of computing and high availability.
KeywordsSingle Sign On(SSO) RSA Oracle Application Server 10g Internet directory Virtualization
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ramgovind, S., Eloff, M.M., Smith, E.: The Management of Security in Cloud computing. In: Proc. Information Security for South Asia (ISSA 2010), pp. 1–7. IEEE Press (2010)Google Scholar
- 3.Takabi, H., Joshi, J.B.D., Ahn, G.-J.: SecureCloud: Towards a Comprehensive Security Framework for Cloud Computing Environments. In: Proc. 2010 IEEE 34th Ann. Computer Software and Applications Conf. Workshops, pp. 393–398. IEEE Press (2010)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhou, M., et al.: Security and Privacy in Cloud Computing: A Survey. In: Proc. 6th Int’l Conf. Semantics, Knowledge and Grids, pp. 105–112. IEEE Press (2010)Google Scholar
- 5.Popovic, K., Hocenski, Z.: Cloud Computing Security Issues and Challenges. In: Proc. 33rd Int’l Convention on Information and Comm. Technology, Electronics and Microelectronics (MIPRO 2010), pp. 344–349. IEEE Press (2010)Google Scholar
- 6.Morsy, M.A., Grundy, J., Müller, I.: An Analysis of the Cloud Computing Security Problem. In: Proc. 17th Asia Pacific Software Eng. Conf. 2010 Cloud Workshop (APSEC 2010). IEEE Press (2010)Google Scholar