A Novel Architecture for Dynamic Invocation of Web Services
Now a day’s usage of mobile phones is higher when compared with the usage of laptops and desktops. Researchers are interested in invocation of functionalities to the user with minimal over head by using dynamic invocation and with language interoperability approach. Even though various traditional approaches introduced in the traditional mechanisms those are not optimum and used for only few simple query or minimal parameters. For dynamic invocation we introduced a novel Proxy based approach and for the language interoperability we introduced WSDL files.
KeywordsWeb services Mobile computing UDDI SOAP WSDL
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Artail, H., Fawaz, K., Ghandour, A.: A proxy-Based Architecture for Dynamic Discovery and Invocation of Web Services from Mobile Devices Google Scholar
- 3.Li, L., Li, M., Cui, X.: The Study on Mobile Phone-Oriented Application Integration Technology of Web Services. In: Proc. Int’l Conf. Grid and Cooperative Computing (GCC) (April 2004)Google Scholar
- 4.Halteren, A., Pawar, P.: Mobile Service Platform: A Middleware for Nomadic MobileService Provisioning. In: Proc. IEEE Int’l Conf. Wireless and Mobile Computing, Networking and Comm. (WIMOB) (2006)Google Scholar
- 5.Sadhukhan, P., Das, P.K., Sen, R., Chatterjee, N., Das, A.: A Middleware-Based Approach to Mobile Web Services p. Sadhukhan, Centre for Mobile Computing and Communication (CMCC), Jadavpur University, Kolkata- 700032Google Scholar
- 6.Tere, G.M., Jadhav, B.T., Mudholkar, R.R.: Dynamic invocation of web services (1). Department of Computer Science, Shivaji University, Kolhapur, Maharashtra. 2. Department of Electronics & Computer Science, Y.C. Institute of Science, Satara, Maharashtra - 4, India. 3. Department of Electronics, Shivaji University, Kolhapur, Maharashtra - 416004, IndiaGoogle Scholar
- 7.Laukkanen, M., Helin, H.: Web services in wireless networks: What happened to the performance. In: Proceedings of the Int. Conf. on Web Services (ICWS 2003), pp. 278–284. CSREA Press (2003)Google Scholar
- 8.Web Services: Usage and Challenges in mobile phones (computers) W3c seminar, Paris, France (March 6, 2006) Google Scholar
- 9.Robert, S., Khaled, K., Tharam, D.: Mobile Web Services Discovery and Invocation Through Auto- Generation of Abstract Multimodal Interface. In: Proceeding of Third International Conference on Information Technology: Coding and Computing, ITCC 2005 (2005)Google Scholar
- 10.Forouzan, B.A.: Data Communications and NetworkingGoogle Scholar
- 14.Park, Kim, Bae, Kim Sok, Kang: An Automated WSDL Generation and Enhanced SOAP Message Processing System for Mobile Web Services. In: Proceeding of Third International Conference on Information Technology: New Generation, ITNG 2006 (2006)Google Scholar
- 16.IBM-WSTK Toolkit (2009), http://alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/webservicestoolkit