An Advanced Authentication System Using Rotational Cryptographic Algorithm
The rapid extensive growth of the technology and ever increasing availability of computing resources are existed in the IT field. Furthermore, users have unauthorized access to information due to improper security measures. In this paper we proposed a new security approach to protect the information as well as to overcome the limitations which are existed in earlier approach. Here the algorithm generates Base Index, Numeric & Alpha Numeric Indexing tables and should apply rotational shifts on these tables by the user. The Indexing tables should use 6-bit character indexing with 6 time rotational shifts to eliminate duplicated values. This paper allows the Encryption and Decryption process to Alphanumeric with space and comma (,) characters.
KeywordsRotational Shifts Base Index Numeric Indexing Alphanumeric Indexing 6-bit Character Indexing Key less Algorithm
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zibideh, W.Y.: Modified-DES encryption algorithm with improved BER performance in wireless communication. In: Radio and Wireless Symposium (RWS), pp. 219–222. IEEE (2011)Google Scholar
- 2.Godavarty, V.K.: UsingQuasigroups for Generating Pseudorandom Numbers, Arxiv preprint arXiv:1112.1048 - arxiv.org (2011)Google Scholar
- 3.Ayushi: A Symmetric Key Cryptographic Algorithm. Int. Journal of Computer Applications 1(5) (2010)Google Scholar
- 4.Pointcheval, D.: Asymmetric cryptography ad practical security. Journal of Telecommunication and Information Technology, 42–56 (2002)Google Scholar
- 5.Rupa, C., Sudha Kishore, R., Avadhani, P.S.: An Advanced Authentication using Rotational Shifts. Int. Journal of Advanced Engineering and Technology 5 (2012)Google Scholar
- 6.Rubesh Anand, P.M., Bajpai, G., Bhaskar, V.: Real-Time Symmetric cryptography using Quaternion Julia Set. International Journal of Computer Science and network Security 9(3), 20–26 (2009)Google Scholar