A Hybrid Robust Image Watermarking Scheme Using Integer Wavelet Transform, Singular Value Decomposition and Arnold Transform
This paper presents new hybrid robust digital image watermarking scheme based on Integer Wavelet Transform (IWT), Singular Value Decomposition (SVD) and Arnold Transform (AT). The scheme employed the properties of those transforms to achieve the watermarking requirements (robustness, imperceptibility and security). The property of IWT which map integer to integer offers a high robustness and a good imperceptibility. The good stability and the descending order of singular values of S of SVD transform also contributed significantly in robustness and imperceptibility. Finally the scheme which applied scrambling of watermark by AT enhanced the security aspect of the scheme. The experimental results showed that the proposed scheme achieved good imperceptibility and high resistance against geometrical and non-geometrical attacks and outperformed some state of the art schemes.
Keywordsdigital image watermarking integer wavelet transform singular value decomposition arnold transform
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Cox, I., Miller, M., Bloom, J., Fridrich, J., Kalker, T.: Digital watermarking and steganography, 2nd edn. Morgan Kaufmann Publishers Inc., San Francisco (2007)Google Scholar
- 5.Ganic, E., Eskicioglu, A.M.: Robust embedding of visual watermarks using discrete wavelet transform and singular value decomposition. J. Electron. Imaging 14(4), 043004–043009 (2005)Google Scholar
- 8.Lagzian, S., Soryani, M., Fathy, M.: Robust watermarking scheme based on RDWT SVD: embedding data in all sub-bands. In: International Symposium on Artificial Intelligence and Signal Processing (AISP), pp. 48–52 (2011)Google Scholar
- 13.Loukhaoukha, K., Chouinard, J.Y.: Hybrid watermarking algorithm based on SVD and lifting wavelet transform for ownership verification. In: Canadian Workshop on Information Theory, pp. 177–182 (2009)Google Scholar
- 14.Makbol, N.M., Khoo, B.E.: Robust blind image watermarking scheme based on redundant discrete wavelet transform and singular value decomposition. Int. J. Electron. Commun. (AEU) 67(2), 102–112 (2013)Google Scholar