Kimberlitic Tubes Underquarry Reserves Mining Technology
- 3.5k Downloads
Article is in touch with mining industry and devoted to the analysis and generalisation of world experience of underground mining of kimberlitic tubes underquarry reserves. In article the urgency of research of new technologies of underground mining of kimberlitic tubes underquarry reserves in the conditions of the deposits, developed by diamond stock company ≪ALROSA≫ is formulated and basic problems arising in this area are defined.
KeywordsKimberlitic tubes underquarry reserves water-bearing level compound of backfill material
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ajnbinder, I.I.: To a working off problem of underquarry tube reserves «Mir» in the underground way / I.I.Ajnbinder, N.P. Kramskov. Mining Magazine 8 (2000)Google Scholar
- 2.Zamesov, N.F.: Technical decisions on the accelerated opening and preparation for operation of underquarry reserves of «Mir» diamond tube stocks. Mountain Magazine 2 (2000)Google Scholar
- 3.Kaplunov, D.R.: The combined geotechnology at development of a diamondiferous deposit of a tube “Udachnaya” / M.V. Rylnikova, V.V. Kalmykov, U.A. Petrov, V.A. Suslov. Mining Industry 4 (2005)Google Scholar
- 4.Osintsev, V.A.: The complex of opened-underground way of working out of ore deposits with abrupt non-working boards of an open-cast mine. Mining Magazine of News of HIGH SCHOOLS 3 (2005)Google Scholar
- 5.Boguslavskiy, E.I.: Technology of kimberlitic tubes mining. Boguslavskiy, E.I., Andreev, M.N. Scientific Reports on Resource Issues, Freiberg, Germany (2010)Google Scholar