How to Diagnose ADHD in Children and Adolescents
Identify your patients: 3–18 year old patient identified with signs or symptoms suggesting ADHD. Symptoms can come from parents’ direct concerns, or the mental health screen, or school, or other sources in group homes or institutions.
KeywordsAnxiety Disorder Mood Disorder Personality Disorder ADHD Symptom Psychotic Disorder
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
ADHD Guidelines Available on the Internet
- American Psychological Association. http://www.apa.org/topics/adhd/index.aspx
- Australian ADHD Draft Guidelines. http://www.nhmrc.gov.au/guidelines/publications/ch54
- Canadian ADHD Guidelines. http://www.caddra.ca/cms4/
- National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE). http://publications.nice.org.uk/attention-deficit-hyperactivity-disorder-cg72
- Scottish ADHD Guidelines. http://www.sign.ac.uk/guidelines/fulltext/112/index.html
© Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2014