Implementation of Fuzzy Speed Controller in Control Structure of A.C. Drive with Induction Motor
The paper deals with application of the fuzzy logic in a control structure of A.C. drive with an induction motor. The paper shows the own authors’ approach in implementing fuzzy speed controller into a specific control system with digital signal processor. It was realized important simulations and experiments which confirm the rightness of proposed structure and good behavior of developed fuzzy speed controller. Explanation of obtained results is described and main features of used implementation methods are also summarized.
KeywordsFuzzy logic speed control vector control induction motor A.C. drive digital signal processor
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Vas, P.: Artificial-Intelligence-Based Electrical Machines and Drives. Oxford science publication (1999)Google Scholar
- 2.Kromer, P., Platos, J., Snasel, V., Abraham, A.: Fuzzy Classification by Evolutionary Algorithms. In: IEEE International Conf. on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, pp. 313–318 (2011)Google Scholar
- 5.Fedor, P., Perdukova, D., Ferkova, Z.: Optimal Input Vector Based Fuzzy Controller Rules Design. In: Herrero, Á., Snášel, V., Abraham, A., Zelinka, I., Baruque, B., Quintián, H., Calvo, J.L., Sedano, J., Corchado, E. (eds.) Int. Joint Conf. CISIS’12-ICEUTE’12-SOCO’12. AISC, vol. 189, pp. 371–380. Springer, Heidelberg (2013)CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 6.Perdukova, D., Fedor, P.: Simple Method of Fuzzy Linearization of Non-Linear Dynamic System. Acta Technica CSAV 55(1), 97–111 (2010)Google Scholar
- 7.Stepanec, L.: Applications of the Fuzzy Logic in the Control of Electrical Drives. PhD. Thesis, VSB-Technical University of Ostrava (2003)Google Scholar